· To provide a central forum for the discussion of social welfare and related issues of social development.
· To foster the development of social welfare through out the region.
· To Promote the exchange of information and experience amongst social development agencies and other interested in social welfare through out the region.
· To facilitate and promote co-operation and co-ordination among Chandigarh administration/ northern states and regional organization related to the field of social work.
· To Promote and safe guard the status of Social work and Social workers.
· To undertake schemes and projects for the improvement of mother and around child health and inculcate virtues of planned family.
To serve this purpose we are running various activities and projects in and around Chandigarh . Our activities for the year 2013-2014 are attached herewith.